There are several reasons you might be on this page:
- You want to congratulate me for being so awesome.
- You like my writing so much that you want to have sex with me.
- You are so angry at something I’ve written that you want to write long, unintelligible diatribes to that effect.
- You think I should be castrated and you think it’s important that I know you feel that way.
- You have a question about something I’ve written.
- You think I’ve written something that’s either logically fallacious or factually incorrect.
- You click the “Contact” button on every website you visit just for fun.
- Some other reason.
All of these things have happened to me before. In any event, you can contact me at:
And don’t bother spamming me. I’m an adult. I know how to use filters.
I also have a Facebook page and a Twitter account.
1, 2, and 7.
This was so funny that #2 happened. Haha!
Need to find more articles you’ve written.
This is a great debunking. Well done!
Great read! Cracked up. These bitches are classic!
I have no desire to castrate you. However what if a glitch on a photograph was (were? is? might be?) an alien spaceship? Would I want to castrate the ship’s pilot? I dunno….but I don’t eat onion rings. Too much oil…greasy, greasy, greasy.
Came for list item #1
I also hate stupidity.
Is it bad if I say #2?
Nope, it happens sometimes.
Holy shit, you’re so witty and I love it.